Shokz OpenRun Sport Open Ear Bone Conduction Wireless Headsets
Advanced Bone Conduction for Active Lifestyles Experience the Next Level in Bone Conduction Sport Headphones Shokz OpenRun, the quick-charge version of the top-selling Aeropex, elevates...
Advanced Bone Conduction for Active Lifestyles
Experience the Next Level in Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
Shokz OpenRun, the quick-charge version of the top-selling Aeropex, elevates your audio experience during sports and activities. With its innovative design and advanced features, it's the perfect companion for anyone who wants to stay connected to their world while on the move.
- A 10-minute quick charge offers 1.5 hours of listening time.
- Fully charges in just 1.5 hours.
- Weighing only 26g for all-day wearability.
- Open-ear design with a silicone coating ensures comfort during prolonged use.
Premium Sound Quality:
- Enhanced with PremiumPitch™ 2.0+ technology for crystal-clear audio.
- Deeper bass, less vibration, and louder volume compared to standard bone conduction headphones.
- Resistant to sweat, splashes, and rain, but not recommended for swimming.
Extended Battery Life:
- Provides up to 8 hours of continuous music and calls.
Secure Titanium Fit:
- Stable and comfortable during intense workouts and dynamic activities.
Clear Call Quality:
- Equipped with a Qualcomm BluetoothⓇ 5.1 chip and dual microphones.
- CVC algorithm separates your voice from background noise for crisp calls.
Two Sizes for a Perfect Fit:
- OpenRun Mini with a 0.83”/21mm shorter band caters to smaller head sizes.
Shokz OpenRun stands out as a premium choice for sports enthusiasts who value both performance and comfort. Its bone conduction technology allows for open-ear listening, ensuring you stay aware of your surroundings while enjoying high-quality audio. Whether you're running, cycling, or engaged in any high-energy activity, OpenRun keeps you connected and motivated with its superior sound, comfortable design, and robust build.
Differences between Aeropex and OpenRun?
- OpenRun features quick-charge technology and two EQ settings (Standard and Vocal Booster). It offers improved charging time and sound customization compared to Aeropex.
Can I use OpenRun for swimming?
- OpenRun is water-resistant but not suitable for swimming. It withstands sweat and rain but should not be submerged underwater.
Can OpenRun be used for phone calls?
- Yes, OpenRun is equipped with dual microphones for clear phone calls.
Can OpenRun be used as hearing aids?
- While OpenRun is a Bluetooth headphone, it can be paired with a phone and used with an amplifier app to assist with hearing.
Can I wear OpenRun with glasses?
- Absolutely. OpenRun is designed with a full titanium hook, providing enough space to comfortably wear both OpenRun and glasses.
Difference in size between OpenRun and OpenRun Mini?
- OpenRun Mini has a 0.83"/21mm shorter band than OpenRun, offering a better fit for smaller head sizes.
|Up to 10 Days
|Maximum Charging Voltage
|5V ± 5%
|10 minutes for 1.5 hours of usage
|33 ft (10m)
|A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
|Sweat & Water Resistance
|Multifunction button, Volume button
|105 ± 3dB
|Dual noise-canceling mic
|-38dB ± 3dB
Black, Blue, Grey, Red