Jabra Engage 65 Stereo / Mono Professional Wireless Headsets
Engineered to be the world’s most powerful professional wireless headsets. Better Customer Connections: Industry-Leading Wireless Performance: Work away from your desk with a wireless connection...
Engineered to be the world’s most powerful professional wireless headsets.
Better Customer Connections:
- Industry-Leading Wireless Performance: Work away from your desk with a wireless connection up to 150 meters / 490 feet. Enjoy superior sound, even in busy offices.
- Dual Functionality: Use as a corded headset with a micro USB cable or choose a recommended Jabra USB cable accessory to work corded.
Enhanced Customer Experience:
- Crystal-Clear Calls: Advanced noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver clear calls, even in noisy environments.
- Constant Sound Levels: Maintain comfortable and consistent sound levels throughout the day.
Security and Productivity:
- High Security: Patented pairing, 256-bit AES encryption, 128-bit authentication, DECT Security Level C.
- Increased Productivity: Fewer interruptions with the busylight; up to 13 hours of talk-time with fast charging (40% after 30 min, 100% after 90 min).
Connectivity and Usability:
- Multiple Devices Connection: Connect to up to two devices simultaneously (deskphone and softphone).
- Modern Base: Small footprint with one-touch buttons for functionality and battery life indicators.
- Seamless Call Experience: Premium usability with intuitive controls on the headset.
Analytics and Hearing Protection:
- Call Analytics: Utilize Jabra SDK and Jabra Xpress for background noise levels, audio exposure, speech analytics, and more.
- Hearing Protection: Features PeakStop™, Intelligent Acoustic Shock protection, IntelliTone™ 2.0, and more to maintain safe sound levels.
Innovation and Development:
- Research & Development: 40 engineers, over 115,000 hours, 4 unique patents to Jabra.
|Speaker frequency range||40Hz-16kHz|
|Microphone frequency range||100 Hz to 7.3 KHz|
|Speaker bandwidth - Music mode||40 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Certifications||CE, CB, FCC, IC, NOM, NTC, EAC, PSB, ICASA, TELEC, SIRIM, ACMA, NZ Telepermit, UL. Zoom-certified.|
|Fit & Comfort|
|Headset form factor||Headband, neckband available as accessories (Mono)|
|Ease of Use|
|Intuitive audio control||Answer/end call - Reject call - Volume control|
|Voice / Mute||Yes|
|Busylight||Integrated red light on the microphone tip and the headset, activated when on a call or manually by the user when busy, to act as a “do not disturb” signal|
|Talk-time||Up to 13 hours|
|Charging time||30 mins for 40% charge; 90 mins for 100% charge|
|Connectivity||Deskphone & softphone (PC)|
|Connection (mini jack, USB, etc)||Micro USB, RJ-9 for handset, RJ-9 for deskphone audio, RJ-45 for AUX|
|Operating range (up to)||Up to 150m|
|Headset bandwidth||Narrowband and wideband. Optimised for music (when not on a call)|
|Box content||Headset, base, power supply, USB cable, desk phone cable, documentation, Quick start guide|
|Main unit dimensions (W x D x H)||Base: 93 x 90 x 106 mm; Headset: 141 x 32 x 169 mm (Duo), 147 x 32 x 169 mm (Mono)|
|Headset weight||83g(Duo), 57g(Mono)|
|Security||DECT Security Step C & using FIPS-approved algorithms for key generation, payload encryption and authentication|
|Warranty||North America: 1-year limited warranty; Europe/APAC: 2 year limited warranty|
|Operating Temperature||-10° to + 55° C|